Friday, August 18, 2006

Prologue:

I've decided to publish this blog because I'm just getting into seeing plays on a regular basis. Alright, so I've only seen one so far but, soon to change, I will see two. Two will turn to three. And then, sequentially, to four. And, if I remember my preschool, the numbers will steadily keep getting greater.

You see, if you are determined enough to experience something different, you'll do it. Regardless of the money involved or the time involved you'll make both of them come to fruition. And so, once a month, I've committed to myself in seeing at least one play.

It's about stepping out of what I normally do for entertainment. It's about experiencing a thing regularly enough to have an opinion about it. Being opinionated is growth. To form a self-aware diagnostic of something is widening a perspective that wasn't there before.

So, these uneducated laymen reviews won't know who the actors are, really. They won't have any insight on directors, except the growth of familiarity with which director has directed what play and what actors have acted in which play. I don't know anymore than anyone else. I think that's the best place to come from.

E.M. Green approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home